Friday, May 8, 2009

Momma's Boy


Bleu was such a Momma's Boy. She could do no wrong in his book. To him, I think I was sort of Dad, Brother, Best Friend, but Rachel was something completely different. If she left the room he was right behind her. If I left the room he would stay right beside her and just keep an eye out for me to come back.


Bleu and Lola used to have a problem for getting in the trash when left inside. We only left them in if it was raining or too cold and every time they got into it. There's no doubt that Lola was the puppet master pulling his strings. But how could he say no to Lola? If Rachel and I came in at the same time there was an obvious plan, get as far away from me as possible and get behind Rachel, she would protect him. He would always seek her out when he had done something wrong and knew I was coming for him. Lola on the other hand would just walk right up to me and act like she had done nothing wrong. She usually got away with it too because Lola is the ultimate Daddy's girl.

No comments: