Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Hi! I'm Tucker!

Tucker is the new puppy we picked up this past weekend from my cousin Julie. Bleu would definitely like him because he likes to play but he's still trying to get Lola to warm up to him.





He seems to be amused by himself.













And to this point seems to amuse kids, like my cousin Allison's little girl Weslyn.

And the weekend was good, got to see the family and get some QT with MeMe, my aunts, cousins, etc. The main reason aside from Tucker for the visit was my Niece, Stephanie graduated from high school, so yes I am officially old.





Also went fishing on Saturday and did pretty well if I do say so myself.

At least I did better than my Dad.

The drive back to Tulsa on Sunday was pretty miserable because it rained the whole way. We took the Saturn which was impossible to do with Bleu because he was just too big to fit back there and could never get comfortable. That reminds me of a trip we took to see Rachel's family in Kentucky with Bleu and Lola in the Saturn, awful. We did stop and get them a frosty to make them happy. Bleu was kind enough to clean Lola's face after she spilled a little on her chin. That was the last time Bleu ever took a trip in the little car.

No comments: