Wednesday, April 22, 2009

My Morning Journey...

This is how we got down this morning...

Some French Fries Frying...

Draining a bit and seasoned to perfection...

A couple of over medium eggs...

Some Sharp Cheddar spread around...

And because I'm a health nut, something called vegetables on top...

That includes mushrooms, onions, red and green peppers...





Some fresh, hot coffee...
Wow, that really looks saladesque. Kudos to my healthy breakfast.




A little more setting for effect...


Haters...

My Morning Destination...

A good breakfast in the nook with the "Anything Under $500 section of the classifieds. Top-Notch... Top Notch...

And one more thing I think is funny...

http://www.latimes.com/sports/college/usc/la-sp-usc-football22-2009apr22,0,3067676.story

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dude, you are so money. That takes a lot of planning.