Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Out of Hiding

Well the Hogs beat Auburn this past week, so we are coming out of our depression, as well as over the Cubs playoff loss.


POSSIBLE BREAK FOR A WEEKEND

Not quite. We have been super busy, with the last weekend that we didn't have plans going back to like July. It was possible that this could be one of those weekends, but in-laws are coming.

THE IN-LAWS ARE COMING! THE IN-LAWS ARE COMING!

I enjoy my in-laws for the most part and don't really mind when they visit, but could you pick a worse time? I doubt it. Its like they threw a dart over their shoulder and it lands on THIS weekend. Let me explain. My in-laws are from Kentucky, the Hogs win a big game on the road and this weekend they play KENTUCKY! I know they probably couldn't care less but its just a little bit wierd. I was actually planning on not even talking to my wife this weekend to try and keep her Kentuckiness off of me. Now I will be covered in it. Its like my personal fandom was catching momentum just to be pooped on.

1 comment:

THE Rachel Adams said...

I will try to keep my Kentuckiness to myself, thank you very much!