Friday, October 24, 2008

Its Going to be a Nutthouse


Tomorrow the Devil comes back to town! I cannot wait to beat his pussy, Ole Miss ass! Seriously, I haven't been this excited about a game since the SEC Championship in 2006 against Florida. We lost that game and Nutt never fully recovered. If we lose this one, the entire state might never recover. I have no doubt that grown men will embarass themselves in front of their children tomorrow night around 5:55 pm when Houston comes out of the opposing team's tunnel and such foul descriptions of human waste start spewing out of mouths. I'm sure there will more than a few words of advice on where he should spend his afterlife as well. God I'm nervous!
In other news....
The World Series is going on! I just don't care.
The election is only 2 weeks away! I have full fledged voter's fatigue.
Its Friday and no work for 2 days! Now that's something I support!
Oh wait my boss is calling right now, because noone I work with can figure out SHIT!!!!
Come on Lucky Lotto Tickets! Baby needs a life of Fridays.

No comments: