Monday, July 28, 2008

Bleus Quirks



First off, Bleu has an ear infection right now and hates the medicine he is taking.

Bleu Quirks

1) If Bleu is riding in a vehicle and turns down our street he will absolutely lose it until you roll the window down low enough or open a door for him to jump out and run home. He has even done this while the vehicle is in motion, up to 20 mphs!

2) Bleu has been run over 3 times suffering a broken leg, several broken ribs, punctured lung , and a completely freaked out dad on each occasion.

3) Bleu got kicked out of the Petco grooming salon for being "crazy." I took his sister, Lola and him in one time and expected a day off, when less than an hour later the groomer called me begging me to come pick him up. I've since taken him back once and they had written notes about him saying, "Don't take this dog he is crazy!"

4) Bleu is completely co-dependent on his sister. Turns out if you put them in the same kennel at Petco and let them cuddle he's not so bad. Bleu just needs to know where Lola is at all times.

5) Bleu loves to eat healthy. I've never known a dog who loved fruits and vegetables so much. He eats salad, grapes, corn, potatoes, strawberries are his favorite! It's very funny.

6) Bleu is the biggest Momma's boy ever! He may love me and know that I'm always going to be there, but there is nothing in the world better than getting to curl up next to Rachel in the bed, its really the number one thing he looks forward to. I wake up and by the time I'm in the shower he's on the bed. He would follow his Mom and Sister into a burning building without giving it a thought.

No comments: