Friday, January 9, 2009

Good Game!


Well, I was pretty off on my prediction of 41-28, but in my defense if you had bet that parlay you would've won. The spread was 5 and the over/under was 70, so Florida covered and the under hit.

That said OU definitely belonged in the game and with a few bounces going their way they could've won it.

I bet a big OU fan lunch on the game and just had a delicious ribeye from Kilkenny's. Thanks Tim Tebow! He is amazing, I owe a lunch to him. I don't have anything against him, but I can't decide what's worse; those in the media who swoon over his every step, or those in the media that rip the media for being so gaga over him. It really just goes to show you that you have to make up your own mind and have your own opinions bc the media is just hype one way or another.


So the SEC wins 3 in a row and 5 of 11 BCS Championships, shouldn't there be a playoff with 4 at-large bids and the 4 top SEC teams? I mean really?

No comments: