Tuesday, December 9, 2008

I'm supposed to do what?

How in the world am I supposed to get anything done when this awaits me next Friday? It is December and should be slow, but sales peole at work are lucking into stuff and I'm running ragged. Well, I guess ragged isn't the word. But I'm moving extremely slow and unfocused as hell at this point.
In other news, the Hogs picked up their 24th commitment of the recruiting season a few days ago from Lance Ray a wide receiver from Florida. This class is shaping up to be the best recruiting class the University had ever seen. I, for one, am absolutly extatic about the next 3 years. Go Bobby Go!
I also advanced in my fantasy football playoffs last night by the slimest of margins 92-91. It took Steve Smith putting up 22 pts for me. I'm the only person to win in the first round that was ranked higher than my opponent, so as of now I'm the favorite to win it. Not trying to jinx it just stating facts. 2 titles in 3 seasons would definitely put me on the verge of a dynasty.
My birthday week is finally over, that sucks. Good presents, good times. Made turning thirty pretty easy.

3 comments:

THE Rachel Adams said...

I mean seriously... how are we supposed to function?!

Unknown said...

I hate you. I'll hate you even more when you come back with a tan. Can I babysit your Wii while you're gone?

THE Rachel Adams said...

Can we leave now!? And don't let Blaze babysit the Wii! She will put all her records and scores. But then we will just beat them, so sure!